The hard water from the shower pipes can leave spots and film on the linen shower curtain. If you rub or use a bathroom cleaner might not remove the stains you achieve even cleaner unsuitable may even cause more damage to the curtain. A mixed with a common cleaning agent removes improper cleaning such stains safely curtain without causing damage. This cleaning method also linen shower curtain.
The bathroom sets can be as simple as a linen shower curtain hung from metal hooks until smooth shades made with accessories, valances, and fabric clamps on plastic liners in rings or expensive hooks. No matter how simple or elaborate is the shower curtain, mildew and soap scum spoil its effect? Luckily, wash shower curtain is a simple process.
How to remove hard water stains from linen shower curtain
- Remove the curtain rod. The exact method for doing this varies according to the curtain and the bar.
- Fill the tub or bucket or container large enough with a cup of liquid detergent without bleach for laundry and a cup of undiluted white vinegar. Place the shower curtain in the tub or container. Fill the rest with warm water.
- Leave to soak for about an hour curtain.
- Place the curtain into an empty washing machine.
- Pour a cup of laundry detergent without bleach and a cup of undiluted white vinegar into the machine.
- Make a gentle wash cycle “cold”.
- Hang the shower curtain on the outside or in a well ventilated room. Make sure it is completely dry before hanging again.
How to wash a linen shower curtain in the washing machine
- Remove the liner from the shower curtain rod and your check that you have removed all the rings and hooks.
- Placing tile shower curtain and two towels in the washer on the adjustment of the smallest load that has the washer. The towels provide friction to help scrub the curtain.
- Fill the washer with cold water and pour enough laundry detergent for a small charge, according to the detergent manufacturer’s instructions. Lava load as usual.
4. Remove the cover from the shower curtain as soon as you have finished loading and hang so wrinkles are removed during the drying process.